As well as being established as an ideal stairlift for narrow stairs, Flow 2 provides you with many features to keep you safe while you are travelling up and down the stairs:
- Seat belt - feel secure while travelling.
- Sensitive edges - the stairlift will stop if it comes into contact with an obstacle during travel.
- Emergency brake - this is installed to prevent the stairlift from travelling too fast as a result of gravity.
- Emergency lowering system - your stairlift will return to the bottom of the stairs in the event of a battery running out.
- The Flow 2 stairlift is certified to machine directive 2006/42/EC and BS EN 81-40.
The Flow2 stairlift can be installed on staircases as narrow as 610mm and as steep as 70°.
Max 0.15 m/s
Rack and pinion
350 W – Drive Motor
350 W – Drive Horizontal Motor
2 x 12 V batteries; total 24V
Joystick control as standard
Up to 70°
Machine Directive 2006/42/EG BS EN 81-40
Retractable Safety Belt